Wednesday 25 April 2012

Heya!

Hey hey hey amazing peoples! Haven't posted in a while, so, just thought I might aswell write one now!

What have you lovely lot been up to? I haven't been up to much recently, apart from going to my Gramps' birthday dinner, sleeping round Claud's, and lots 'o' other things too! So, to lighten 'da mood, here are some jokes! (The good and the bad!)

  •  "Knock knock" "Who's there?" "Dun up" "Dunupwho?" "You just said it!"
  • "Knock knock" "Who's there?" "Orange" "Orangewho?" "Orange you glad I didn't say bannana!"
I'm rubbish at this! I think i'm gonna do something else pretty people! Hmm....... Umm........ Oh! Why don't I....... No........ Ooh ooh ooh! I know! I should..... Uhh.... No....... Hm. I'm just gonna rattle on about anything! Hm. Well that sucked! So, for now fabulous followers, I bid you good day. Well, good evening. Anyway! Remember: Think Pink!!!! Toodles!

Emma xxx <3


Love you all! (Bad pic tho!)


No comments:

Post a Comment