Tuesday 3 April 2012

Hey!

Heya people! I just felt like posting something new! I don't really have anything to tell you about, so, um......... I guess i'll have to think of something! Ok, well, here's a little 'Did You Know.....?'
Did You Know: (I knew!)
  • Easter Cake (Most of the time) is tasty
  • Paultons Park is the best place ever
  • The Edge @ Paultons Park is the BEST ride in the world
  • Peppa Pig World @ Paultons Park is seriously annyoing
  • You should avoid it at all costs
  • Hot dogs are awsome
  • Cheese is amazing
  • I have 3 best friends
  • My name is Emma
  • This list is getting too long
  • I promise to stop writing after Number 1
  • In 3.....
  • 2......
  • 1.....
  • Done!
  • Oh!!!! Already broken the promise!!!!
Bye people! Have a great Wednesday tomorrow!!!!! :D

Emma xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment